Personal Fitness Training Services.
Want to start exercising and don’t know where to start or what to do?
- Are you confused about all the information that is available on TV, websites, books etc?
- Have you tried different programs, and not achieved the results you were looking for?
- Have you reached a plateau in your training?
- Not comfortable training in the gyms. Or unsure how to use the equipment effectively?
Whatever your reason for wanting to get into shape, I can help you.
Even top professional athletes seek advice from personal trainers to achieve goals and stay on top of their game.
Personal Training is….
- Specialized health and wellness program.
- Education reinforced with practical training
- Instruction by a registered fitness professional.
- Tailored to your goals, preferences and personal needs.
Whether you are looking to improve your overall health, lifestyle or you are training for a specific event, I can be your guide.
In your home, outdoors, or at my home, I have a package that best suits your needs.
4 sessions $155 12 Session $400
Semi Personal 2-on-1
4 session $225 12 Sessions $525
½ hr Sessions
2 sessions $50 12 Sessions $225
I work with the newest equipment and the best of proven programs to ensure your results. If you have never tried a stability ball or BOSU, now is the time to see why everyone is raving about them.Certified personal training and fitness including:
- Pre and post natal mothers
- 3rd age (older adults)
- Bosu ball
- Stability ball
- Sports nutrition
"As quality can only come through education, practice and personal experience, I place a high value on continuing to advance my abilities. By using the most up-to-date skills and tools, I guide my clients to reaching their health and wellness goals."
For more information, or to make an appointment for a consultation, please contact me.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.